This beautifully presented family home has been loved and cared for over the last 36 years. The owners have painted the outside of the home to give it a fresh and modern look.
This amazing property is situated in a cul-de-sac only 7 minutes away from the CBD and the bus stop is only a short walk away. There is a bike trail which runs along the back of the property and leads all the way to the City and Southbank. The bike trail also connects you to Garden City, Griffith University and is also accessible to West End.
The large kitchen is the centerpiece of this home connecting the open plan living and dining with the meals and outdoor deck.
The home is situated on a large 605m2 block with stunning established gardens offering privacy from neighbours.
There are childcare centers within walking distance, as well as schools, doctors, and the Tarragindi Village.
Everything you need is right here in this very sought after inner city suburb.
Other amazing features include:
- Four bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 4th bedroom can be used as either a nursery or office
- Massive kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space
- Open plan living and dining area
- Meals room off the kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms
- Front verandah
- Back deck looking over the beautiful backyard
- Large outdoor area with BBQ and sitting space
- Laundry and storage space underneath
- Covered carport
and much more!
This is a beautiful home in a highly sought after area so you need to be extremely quick to secure!
CALL or EMAIL us today to ensure you do not miss out.
Close to Transport